Monday, December 1, 2008

What a Wonderful Thanksgiving

No, our holiday didn't include anything major this year. No trips, no (major) illnesses, nothing special. And it was wonderful. I cannot remember a holiday that we have enjoyed more. We did get a lot accomplished, even though we didn't do much. We managed to get all of our trees up without any of them falling over (yes, Patience, I'm rubbing that in). And while we did end up in the doctor's office with Kaitlyn on Tuesday and on the phone with them about Emma on Wednesday, no one was really incapacitated. Regarding our recent holidays, I'd call it a success.

1 comment:

Patience Lawson said...

okay keith, the tree comment was just wrong!!!! Besides, are you trying to make me look bad with my negative attitude... because it's working!

ha ha, you made me laugh!