Saturday, September 18, 2010

Catching up....

Yeah, so I'm still not back in the groove of blogging yet, but I'm working on it.

Six weeks of school knocked out already. Benjamin is off on yet another ridiculously far away soccer trip today. Kaitlyn has auditioned for and thinks she will be on the LMS media team (they do a morning news report over the closed circuit tv system at the school). Shelby had a field trip to the Agrirama on Friday. Emma is trying her best to convince us she needs to stay at K-4 all day long. I asked her what they did in the afternoons and all she said was that they took great naps.

Let's see...GIGS is history for this year. Glad that Jared and Nicole got to come down for that weekend. Benjamin and I met Jared and Nicole for a ball game last Saturday. It may have been at Turner Field, but we went to a Cardinals game. That was the first time I had seen the Cards play since when? 86? 85? Somewhere in there? Thanks, Jared and Nicole, for that wonderful birthday present.

I am finally over my cold. I didn't realize how sick I was until I started getting well. Maybe that will be it for this year (lol). At least no one else has come down with it yet, anyway.

Supper is ready. Got to go for now.

No comments: